Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HMMMMMM.

S.K.E.T.C.H


So, we we're asked to do this Building in Perspec and sir gave us the freedom to add some things to the building to make it look like one.

I really missed sketching since I was really into ADESPRN back on the first term, so when I heard we we're doing this, I was kind of excited and I thought It'll be good doing something that encourages us to think independently.

This was my draft sketch during Perspec last week. I was thinking of a concept to start with and I thought of a modern school. As of now, I can't really decide on things yet but what I'm sure of are the balconies and the rooftops, so that's what I sketched first.



I think I'm more of a Circle person, I'm not really into Geometric stuff. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger