Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PERSPEC SERIES II


Sir did this sketch for me following Richard Meier's House design. I was thinking that this project would be good for developing my design skills as well as how I deal with my client which is myself. I imagined it would be a dream house for me.

I really like Meier's designs. I liked that his structures were kind of simple but it's not at the same time. Simple yet complex.

Though as an architect Its not really my style to use edges and rectangles like him. I feel its to stressful for the eye and I don't really like cubes and rectangles in a house.


This is Sir's sketch of the building.


And this is my version.

I followed the initial design having the balcony and the rooftop and added some columns at the from to highlight the glass curtain wall. I repositioned the entrance at the shaded part and added a huge ceiling at the rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger