Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PERSPEC SERIES IV


I started working on my dream house that was supposedly my previously planned drawings below, but since the dimensions did not work when I used Sketchup I had to completely change the plan. So, not only did i change the plan but the entire project including space planning and details. Then I used 1:100 scale. I kept on adding features to the house like a garage for my cars and a studio because I like to have space for music. I chose to have wide glass windows like the SDA building. I really like outside spaces so i chose to build another balcony above the garage with a bench. It looks so different from the original structure and I made it bigger by adding spaces that are functional and stylish. I added the water feature to make the place look cooler.

I used the plotted technique instead of the shortcut technique and that allowed me to add additional parts of the house to my floor plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger